Effective Date – September 15, 2022
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Chain of Lakes Holdings collects personal information from you on the Platforms when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you register on the Platforms, request information from us, submit comments or participate in a promotion, survey or other feature of the Platforms, or otherwise communicate or interact with us. The personal information we collect may include, but may not be limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, address, gender, birth date, or other profile-related information, and, if you make a purchase from us, a credit or debit card number or other financial information.
Information Automatically Collected
We may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, web server logs, and other similar technologies to collect certain non-personal information about visitors to, and users of, the Platforms and interactions with our emails and advertisements, and to allow Chain of Lakes Holdings to keep track of analytics and certain statistical information. For example, we may automatically collect information from your computer or other device used to access the Platforms, including your Internet protocol address (“IP Address”) or other unique device identifiers for mobile devices (“UDID”), browser type, device type, operating system, or geolocation information, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Platform. We also may collect information about your use of the Platforms, including the date and time you visit the Platforms, the areas or pages of the Platforms that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Platforms, the number of times you return to the Platforms, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Platforms, information about the website you were visiting before you came to the Platforms and after you leave the Platforms, and your use of features or applications on the Platforms.
Information You Provide Through Social Media.
You may also be given the option to link to or access your social media account(s) through the Platforms. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information from you based upon your privacy settings on those social media sites. This may include, but may not be limited to, your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support our Platforms. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or Flash cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
Third Party Analytic Technologies
Information Collected From Other Sources; Combination of Information
We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically (such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic information). We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, to target our communications so that we can inform you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes. We may combine the information we receive from or about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Platforms, as well as information collected offline, information across other computers or devices that you may use, and information collected from other third-party sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
• To enhance your online experience, including as a way to help identify you, your shopping preferences, and song history, and to welcome you to the Platforms;
• To review the usage and operations of our Platforms, develop new products or services and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
• To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on our Platforms, via email, text message or push notification, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services;
• To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Chain of Lakes Holdings or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
• To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
• To address problems with the Platforms or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Platforms and our business;
• To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud;
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Additionally, if you use the Platforms to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
• Chain of Lakes Holdings Affiliates: We may share your information with Chain of Lakes Holdings affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes.
• Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Platforms, or administer activities on our behalf.
• Co-Branded Relationships: Certain areas of our Platforms may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
• Other Third Parties: We may share your information with our select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers of interest to you.
• Legal Matters; Safety: We may access and disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in
connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Platforms, servers, network systems, and databases. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our TOS, any other legal document or contract related to our Services, or the rights of any third party.
• Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. In connection with any proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, assignment, re-organization or financing of all or any portion of Chain of Lakes Holdings, our Platforms, stations, or any of the business, assets or shares of our company(s) and affiliates, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third
• Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information. We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses
• Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
4. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with Chain of Lakes Holdings, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please send your written request following the instructions below. We will not accept requests via the telephone or facsimile.
• For all requests, include your full name, street address, city, state and zip code, and the name of the Chain of Lakes Holdings Platform to which you are requesting the information.
• In your email request, you must state “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject line and send your email to: privacy@1620TheBear.com.
Chain of Lakes Holdings is not responsible for responding to notices that are not properly labeled, not sent properly, or do not have complete information. Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Chain of Lakes Holdings and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties after we have shared your personal information with them, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
5. YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUT
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Platforms require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Platforms or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
• If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available here.
• On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Advertising Options Icon
For advertising that is part of a Network Advertising service, you should see a small symbol (also called an icon) attached to a banner ad or other targeted advertising on certain Platforms that can be clicked open for information about why and how you are receiving a particular ad. For more information see www.aboutads.info.
Unsubscribing from Email Communications by Us
We provide you with the opportunity to update your information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may:
• Send us an e-mail at privacy@1620TheBear.com; or
• Unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within the email.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more Chain of Lakes Holdings affiliates, you must opt-out individually from each of the affiliates from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
Access, Updates, and Removal of Your Information
If you wish to correct or update any of your personal information collected online through the Platforms, you may email us at UpdateMyData@1620TheBear.com. Please note that for spam filtering purposes, only email with the subject line “COLM Data Update Request” will be read.
If you wish to have your personal information collected online through the Platforms removed, you may email us at RemoveMyData@1620TheBear.com. Please note that for spam filtering purposes, only email with the subject line “COLM Data Removal Request” will be read. Additionally, please include the following information with your request for removal:
• First & Last Name
• Street Address
• City, State, Zip Code
If you ask to delete your information, we will do so within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations.
6. OTHER WEBSITES OR SERVICES
7. NOTE FOR PARENTS
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Platforms to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us online, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files, unless retaining such information is required by statute, rule or regulation.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Although we take appropriate and reasonable measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or alteration of your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. If we collect sensitive personal information such as credit card data, we will do so via a secured transmission standard or protocol or engage a third party to do so. Despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable, and transmissions or
transactions over the Internet are not 100% secure or error free. You use the Platforms and provide us with your information at your own risk.
9. DATA STORAGE AND TRANSFER
Your personal information may be stored and processed on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed the Platforms and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US